Industrial Brothers is currently looking for enthusiastic Intermediate level Animators to join the team to work on our new CG animated action adventure series for Netflix!
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children’s content.
Driven by the imagination of its artists, led by the dedication of its producers and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers has created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
Industrial Brothers is currently looking for enthusiastic Intermediate level Animators to join the team for our new CG animated action adventure series for Netflix! You will be working directly with the Animation Supervisor and Series Director to create high quality animation in Maya and using our new Universal Scene Description Pipeline.
We are looking for animators that show understanding and experience in human acting.
- Provide high level quality character animation for TV series in a timely manner
- Manage shot quota and daily tasks to update production team if any issues and delays
- Clean up and prep final shot output for following departments in the pipeline
- Clear communication and use of production management software to track progress and any production issues
- Work closely with the technical and production team on testing assets, workflow and process
- Working on sequences that are more challenging and experimental
- Will deliver assigned quota in accordance to schedule
- A Reel that showcases character animation from both professional and personal work is preferable. Please note that we will be looking for work that shows experience and understanding of acting in humans and quads
- Minimum 2 years animation experience producing quality work with high-end 3D animation tools
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles.
- Working knowledge of Maya
- Demonstrated knowledge of animation timing, posing, lip sync, acting and storytelling techniques
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to learn high level of creativity and willingness to participate in a team environment
- Encourage feedback and new initiatives
- Knowledge of Shotgun is an asset
- Experience working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Interested candidates to share the link their demo reels, along with their resume.
Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens or do not have PR Status.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.