Industrial Brothers is currently looking for skilled and passionate individuals to join our team for a new animated action adventure series with Netflix!
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children’s content.
Driven by the imagination of its artists, lead by the dedication of its producers and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers have created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
We believe in teamwork, creativity, and innovation. Always at the forefront of industry advances, Industrial Brothers is currently working on a variety of exciting CG action animation projects using new USD pipeline technology - a first for a Canadian studio.
We are currently hiring for a variety of positions.
If you don’t see a position that matches your specific skillset, feel free to send us your application - specifying what position you want - and tell us why you're a good fit for Industrial Brothers. If your background matches an opportunity, we'll get in touch when the time is right.
Please be sure to first check our current openings on our ‘Job Board’. If any of those feel like a good fit, your best bet is to apply there.
- Thrives in a team environment
- Flexible, creative, and willing to learn
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Open to feedback and suggesting new initiatives
- 3D Animation experience is an asset
- Understanding of traditional animation principles is an asset
- Knowledge of Shotgun is an asset
- Knowledge of Maya is an asset
- Knowledge of animation timing, posing, lip sync, acting and storytelling techniques is an asset
Interested candidates to share the link to their demo reels and resume, as well as a brief 'About You' including a short explanation about why you're a good fit for Industrial Brothers, and what position you are looking for.
If your background matches an opportunity, we'll get in touch when the time is right.
Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status, or have an Open Work Permit. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens/PR/Work Permit holders.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.