Industrial Brothers is currently looking for an enthusiastic Systems Support Specialist to join the team!
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children’s content. Driven by the imagination of its artists , lead by the dedication of its producers, and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers have created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
As the Systems Support Specialist you have a deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware, and networks. Are responsible for organizing, modifying, and supporting our company’s computer systems. You will help support workstations, local area networks, wide area networks, hardware deployment and software deployments. Daily tasks will include monitoring and executing tickets, installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware roll outs.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Work closely with other Systems and production teams to complete day-to-day tasks
- Administer laptops and workstations, printers, as well as collectively help maintain routers, switches, firewalls, phones, security updates and patches
- Development and creation of streamlined processes to cultivate a client focused support structure
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in System Support
- Experience supporting software packages such as Maya, Houdini, Teradici, Nuke, Deadline
- Experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, Storage Administrator or similar role
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Leadership and accountability
- Able to analyze, write or create task automation in a mixed Windows & Linux environment
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Time and priority management
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Information Systems or Information Technology.
- Past Animation/VFX studio experience
- Certifications in the technical field, such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Cisco networking certification
- Technical courses in software and hardware installations, operating systems, spreadsheet applications, troubleshooting, networking, and advanced database manipulation would be advantageous
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Interested candidates to share the link their demo reels, along with their resume.
Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status or have an Open Work Permit. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens/PR/Work Permit holders.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.