Industrial Brothers is looking for a Senior CG Lighter with Houdini experience to join our team on a new 3D Animated action-adventure series for Netflix.
Although this is a work from home position, candidates need to be eligible to work in Canada and should be already living in Ontario.
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children’s content.
Driven by the imagination of its artists , lead by the dedication of its producers, and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers have created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
● Experience lighting and rendering in Redshift
● Experience in Houdini
● In-depth knowledge of Solaris
● Experience compositing in Nuke
● Responsible in maintaining lighting pipeline and workflow as dictated by project
● Properly assess the appropriate balance of lighting and compositing for a given shot
● Creating and refining tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
● Able to work on a fast-paced episodic television schedule
● Provide guidance and assist in problem-solving
● Identify and report issues that arise which may affect production timeline
● Ensure work is of the highest possible quality
● Experience working in Commercial animation and/or Feature Film
● Advanced understanding of lighting and advanced shading networks
● Knowledge of general modeling, texturing animation, and FX is a plus
● Strong Technical knowledge to be able to troubleshoot lighting issues
● Python knowledge is plus
● Must be a team player and perform well under tight deadlines
● Ability to take direction and adapt to the show style
● Ability to communicate creative and technical ideas
● Strong visual skills and detail oriented
Interested candidates to share the link their demo reels, along with their resume. Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status, or have an Open Work Permit. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens/PR/Work Permit holders. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.