Industrial Brothers is looking for a Production Coordinator for our exciting new CG animated production.
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children’s content.
Driven by the imagination of its artists, led by the dedication of its producers and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers has created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
Working closely with the Production Manager and Animation Supervisor. Responsible for keeping up the schedule and reporting on quota and overages as set by PM. Tracking milestones in production schedule, maintaining production calendars, meeting with Production Manager for status updates, production administration. You are involved in the management process from pre-production through final delivery. Your role is vital in the day-to-day procedures of your team with special focus on Animation and Shotplanning.
- Assist Production Manager with admin needs.
- Meet with Production Manager daily
- Schedule all meetings and launches as needed
- Proactively address due dates by checking in and asking
- Report on quota overages
- Liaise with heads of departments and keep everyone apprised of upcoming deadlines
- Participate in staffing of production to achieve efficient integration of new hires into project’s process
- Attend all relevant meetings and promote effective communication throughout team.
- Take notes at Shot Centric Dailies
- Creating all shotgun playlist for Shotplanning dailies and animation launches plus maintaining accuracy with dates
- Leading and taking notes in Shotplanning dailies
- Take notes and record animation dailies
- Record all animation launch sessions
- Booking time with Animation Sup to coordinate outsourcing requirements
- Lead the animation scrum daily
- Point person for any issues Animation with Shotplanning and Assets
- Post Secondary degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years industry experience preferred. Animation is a must
- Experience in maintaining tracking documents (Google sheets and Excel)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Final Draft is required
- Ability to prepare schedules of varying complexity
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Interested candidates to share the link their demo reels, along with their resume.
Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status or have an Open Work Permit. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens/PR/Work Permit holders.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.