We are currently putting together a team for our hit preschool tv series and we’re eager to hear from you!
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children's content.
Driven by the imagination of its artists , lead by the dedication of its producers and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers have created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
Under the supervision of the Director and the Storyboard Supervisor, you are responsible for creating the revisions to the episodic storyboards.
- Follow instructions as per the director’s and storyboard supervisor’s notes in
- discussions at revision each stage of the storyboard process.
- Strong understanding of staging, blocking, composition, and design.
- Translate story ideas into visual sequences.
- Solve story problems, provide fixes.
- Ensure quality and style of the show is consistently achieved.
- Be comfortable drawing in a loose gestural style to meet all deadlines, while still maintaining clear storytelling and quality standards
- Participate in the story workshop involving the entire story team; (storyboard
- artist, board supervisor, revision team, director, and story editor)
- 3+ years professional storyboard revision experience
- Solid knowledge of story, including acting, dialogue, and use of camera.
- Excellent drawing and composition skills
- Proficiency in Storyboard Pro digital software
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver work on schedule.
Interested candidates to share the link their demo reels, along with their resume.
Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status, or have an Open Work Permit. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens/PR/Work Permit holders.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.